Will you be comfortable going back to your concert hall?
I’ll wait to evaluate the situation when reopening is announced.:
Yes, I’ll return without any conditions.:
No, I’ll probably wait to return until I’m convinced the pandemic is over.:
No, I am not comfortable returning until there is a COVID-19 vaccine.:
Yes, I’ll return if masks are required and there is socially-distanced seating.:
(Poll closed: 425 votes)