What every violinist needs to know about body

Edited: April 17, 2021, 9:08 AM · Hi everyone! I’m looking for PDF version of book What every violinist should know about body by Jennifer Johnson.Unfortunately ,it’s really difficult to order that book to my country so I will be happy if someone share it with me.
Thank you!

Replies (8)

Edited: April 17, 2021, 8:31 AM · It is illegal (and wrong) to share copyrighted material.
April 17, 2021, 8:35 AM · This book was hard to get even in the US, so I am not surprised you are having trouble. I would suggest contacting the author. http://jennifer-johnson.co/
April 17, 2021, 8:54 AM · As an author, I can tell you that every time someone asks for a free, illegal copy of a book, you are reducing the chance that future books will be written.

Country of origin is not an excuse. If a work is in copyright, then pay for it.

Edited: April 17, 2021, 9:34 AM · The correct title is: What Every Violinist Needs to Know about the Body. I didn't know the Wordpress link I posted is gone--probably because it is illegal to post a PDF of a copyrighted book.
Try your library for an interlibrary loan--it is world-wide. Find your book here: https://www.worldcat.org/
April 17, 2021, 9:07 AM · Dimitri Pappas thank you for your feedback.I appreciate your opinion!
April 17, 2021, 9:14 AM · Susan Agrawal thank you so much!
April 17, 2021, 11:55 AM · Erin, Russian lacks the definite article so if you see a sentence with a "the" missing it's probably Russian.
April 17, 2021, 2:43 PM · It looks like it’s $36 USD here in the states. I don’t know if you have access to Amazon in your country but it’s possible to get.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Silent Violin
Yamaha Silent Violin

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Find a Summer Music Program
Find a Summer Music Program

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Violinist.com Business Directory
Violinist.com Business Directory

Violinist.com Guide to Online Learning
Violinist.com Guide to Online Learning

Dominant Pro Strings

Antonio Strad Violin

Bay Fine Strings Violin Shop

Bobelock Cases

Fiddlerman.com

Fiddlershop

Los Angeles Violin Shop

Nazareth Gevorkian Violins

Violin-Strings.com

Metzler Violin Shop

Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin

Warchal

Barenreiter

Johnson String Instrument and Carriage House Violins

Potter Violins

String Masters

Bein & Company

Annapolis Bows & Violins

Laurie's Books

Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1, with introduction by Hilary Hahn

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2, with introduction by Rachel Barton Pine

Subscribe