Upbeat and Fun Piece (Video)

March 24, 2020, 6:32 PM · I had a lot of fun playing this piece over the internet and thought some musicians would enjoy it. What are some other upbeat pieces to share?

Replies (7)

March 24, 2020, 7:09 PM · I enjoyed it. Well done, and thank you.

(I suspect getting "this" organised over the internet would not be straight forward.)

March 24, 2020, 9:32 PM · I dig it. I was wondering about how you put it together (I get if you prefer not to talk about it). Do you use a click track and play together, or do you have one person record and then the other, or are you able to just play together and you don't have to worry about lag, or is it another thing I didn't think of?

Thanks,
Christian

March 25, 2020, 10:44 AM · Superb.

You can only do this recording to a clicktrack (metronome). Then you have to extract all audio tracks, mix them, do the same with video, then combine both back.

March 25, 2020, 6:13 PM · Yes that is correct, I played with a metronome and we lined it up. It wasn't too much of a hassle. Super fun piece so it was worth it. Glad you liked it.
March 26, 2020, 6:52 AM · Jacob - excellent work and lovely playing from both musicians. I loved it.
March 30, 2020, 3:14 PM · That was fun to hear the guitar- I haven’t really heard much guitar music. who is you favorite acoustic guitar player?
April 2, 2020, 2:54 AM · Here we go.
Corona kitchen performance:

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha YVN Model 3
Yamaha YVN Model 3

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Bay Fine Strings Violin Shop

Bobelock Cases

Fiddlerman.com

Fiddlershop

Los Angeles Violin Shop

Nazareth Gevorkian Violins

Violin-Strings.com

Wangbow Violin Bow Workshop

Laurie's Books

Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1, with introduction by Hilary Hahn

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2, with introduction by Rachel Barton Pine

Subscribe