Report on kid's violin purchase

March 9, 2020, 1:10 PM · FYI-some time ago i asked for suggestions on finding the equivalent of "Seagull guitar brand/maker, but for violin instead of guitar", for my daughter who was moving up to 4/4 size. Anyway, we took a chance and bought online the Fiddlerman Apprentice. After several months now, we are still very happy with it(though it seems loud enough for her to blow out our windows if shehad a mind to). I think she'll be good for at least a few more years now. Esp since her main is piano. Thanks again everyone (i had forgot my password until now)

Replies (2)

March 9, 2020, 2:06 PM · Congratulations on finding a suitable instrument for your daughter! The folks at Fiddlerman know their stuff! I've bought a lot of things from them, although not one of their branded instruments. Very easy to deal with and very nice.
March 9, 2020, 2:13 PM · Sounds like you found the necessary Strat-O-Various. Congrats!

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha YVN Model 3
Yamaha YVN Model 3

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Bay Fine Strings Violin Shop

Bobelock Cases

Fiddlerman.com

Fiddlershop

Los Angeles Violin Shop

Nazareth Gevorkian Violins

Violin-Strings.com

Wangbow Violin Bow Workshop

Laurie's Books

Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1, with introduction by Hilary Hahn

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2, with introduction by Rachel Barton Pine

Subscribe