Know of any Black Friday sales on violin strings?

November 27, 2019, 9:12 PM · Who's having a good Black Friday sale on violin strings?

Replies (5)

November 27, 2019, 10:46 PM · Shar is offering 25% off of everything including strings. Probably about the best deal you are going to get on something like strings that don't really go on-sale.
November 28, 2019, 4:51 AM · Johnson Strings has some good prices on strings, with some very deep discounts:
https://www.johnsonstring.com/cgi-bin/music/scripts/music-search.cgi?cat=ST&instrument=VN
November 30, 2019, 8:48 PM · Is the Shar sale store-wide? On their site I keep seeing references to a sale, but apparently you have to sign up for their email list to see what the sale items are, which I am not going to do because I don't need more spam in my inbox. Other than that, I don't see any reference on their site to anything on sale/clearance.
December 1, 2019, 7:19 AM · I too was unable to find Shars Black Friday sale prices so they have lost my business for this year which is when I buy most of my strings for the upcoming year on sale. I am not sure why a company that wants to sell purposely chooses to make their site difficult for someone tech challenged like me.
December 1, 2019, 10:34 AM · I bought some sheet music at 25% off. I think you have to give them an email.
Take discount, then unsubscribe, although they have some good sales throughout the year.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Meadowmount School of Music

Bay Fine Strings Violin Shop

Bobelock Cases

Fiddlerman.com

Fiddlershop

Los Angeles Violin Shop

Nazareth Gevorkian Violins

Potter Violins

Pro-Am Strings

Violin Lab

Violin-Strings.com

Wangbow Violin Bow Workshop

Laurie's Books

Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1, with introduction by Hilary Hahn

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2, with introduction by Rachel Barton Pine

Subscribe