Seeking original Kreddle chinrest

July 9, 2019, 12:47 PM · Does anyone happen to have an original kreddle chinrest -- the one from 2013, 2014 or so, with only one fixed plate (not the current model with two plate options) -- that they would be willing to part with/sell?

Replies (4)

July 9, 2019, 4:02 PM · You get both plates when you order the Kreddle and I believe one of the two is the original model. Why not just buy a new one?
Edited: July 9, 2019, 6:08 PM · Unfortunately, the kreddle 1 and kreddle 2 differ in a number of ways, including the plates; actually, I think there were 2 versions of the kreddle 2 (1 with one plate, and one with 2 plates); I was recently able to purchase the current kreddle 2 with 2 plates. Also contacted the maker. No dice. I was hoping someone had one of the originals in a drawer somewhere.
July 9, 2019, 8:44 PM · I have one sitting in my drawer, and willing to part with it. Drop me a note.
July 9, 2019, 10:17 PM · Me too - with both mounting options (central + side). Just in case you were looking for one in Europe.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Shanghai Isaac Stern International Violin Competition
Shanghai Isaac Stern International Violin Competition