April the 1st Violin Accompaniment Sound Library

Edited: April 1, 2019, 1:28 PM · Most of you know what April 1st is in the US. A really special day. For such a special day as this I am linking a special deal on an accompaniment sound library that you can use with violin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mic they used to make this library is likely on ebay for a very special price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://soundiron.com/collections/on-sale

Replies (2)

April 2, 2019, 1:02 AM · This is about bagpipes again, isn't it?
Edited: April 2, 2019, 8:36 AM · Not quite. I have a bagpipe sample library. Actually a very good one. They make a wonderful drone. I'll have to post an example if I can get the time.
Edit-
Here's an example of the bagpipes a song I made.. More cadence like. Never understood why it got over 18K plays. Good example of a drone.

The Flatulus library was on sale over April Fool's day for 9 bucks, so I bought it.It's on sale until the 15th of April.
I have no idea what I'll do with it. Played around with it last night briefly.The sound sculpting is pretty cool. Put it to Beethoven's 5th.I figured that would be applicable Here's a brief example. I don't think Beethoven would be happy with these results.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases