ForScore question...

Edited: February 12, 2019, 3:38 PM · The ForScore app works really great on my new iPad, almost no complaints - but there's one single issue I couldn't get fixed yet. So this one goes to the experienced ForScore users among us...

In order to use the whole screen and get the sheet music to it's maximum size, I use to cut off the edges with the built in semiautomatic cutting function. So far, so good - but now when I wish to add some annotations, the first line is covered at least partially by the menu bar. It is possible to somehow zoom out while writing, sometimes this works and sometimes not, but for this I'd need both hands and would have to put the instrument aside. Not practicable in a real life situation like a rehearsal.

So, here's my question - is it possible somehow to reduce the size of the menu bar, or change it's location?

Replies (5)

February 12, 2019, 6:13 PM · I think I’ve seen my kids drag the menu bar down to the middle of the page temporarily. If not let me know and I’ll ask them.
February 12, 2019, 9:15 PM · That is correct. You just drag it up or down as needed,
February 13, 2019, 11:10 AM · Indeed! And I'm fumbling around, almost going crazy...
For anybody else: in the top left and top right corner there is an icon with three horizontal lines. Grab one of them, and you can drag the bar literally everywhere!

Thanks a lot, Stan & Terry!

February 14, 2019, 1:03 PM · I keep finding new things ForScore does I wasn't aware of.Just found out it has a metronome in it the other day. Quite an amazing program especially for the asking price.
February 14, 2019, 1:07 PM · You know, I had no idea you could move that. So handy!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases