OMO, a podcast: Stories of Violin Makers, Violins, and their sordid, wonderful lives

January 18, 2019, 5:45 PM · I wanted to share a project that Rozie DeLoach, Jerry Lynn, and I cooked up. We are launching Episode 1 NEXT WEEK, but PLEASE CLICK through and download our Promo Episode and leave us a review.

It all starts with @roziedeloach reading Stradivari’s will...

OMO is: stories of great violins, great violinmakers, and the sordid, exhilarating lives of craftsmen that are trying to put food on the table, and their names in history.

Promo out now on WWW.OMOPOD.COM
iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!

Omo is proud to be sponsored by International Violin Company

Replies (3)

Edited: January 18, 2019, 5:54 PM · Chris, I'd expect that you and Jerry Lynn would be able to pull off something not only spectacular, but also highly entertaining.
I haven't run across Rozie DeLoach, so can't comment on that part.
January 18, 2019, 6:23 PM · David, you’re my favorite cool uncle. And you met the talented Rivet DeLoach this summer— she had lilac hair, and owns Caraway Strings in TX!
Thanks for the kind words, man.
January 18, 2019, 6:24 PM · We got a GREAT writeup from friend and contributor Ben Hebbert yesterday from London:
https://hebbertsviolins.wordpress.com/2019/01/18/welcome-to-omopod-com/comment-page-1/#comment-298

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases