Threads without title Shim & Sharpson

Edited: September 24, 2018, 11:49 AM · Suggest the OP, Yeongsoo Shim, edit and add title so everyone can easily access it.

https://www.violinist.com/discussion/thread.cfm?page=2019

Edit:

Ditto for Al Sharpson's thread

https://www.violinist.com/discussion/thread.cfm?page=2017

Replies (9)

September 23, 2018, 11:45 AM · How did you access it?
September 23, 2018, 11:50 AM · The OP might not be able to access it either.
Edited: September 23, 2018, 3:04 PM · I just selected a post created shortly after that one, and changed the thread # in the address going backward until I got to 2019, which is the title-less thread
September 23, 2018, 3:16 PM · There are a couple of other titleless threads posted in the last month on Sep 21 and Aug 24, which are in the "technique and practicing" category; I haven't yet found their # numbers or any further data.

Elsewhere, I've applied Roger's method a little further back from #2019 and found that there is no data on threads #2010 and #2012, which I would guess have been deleted.

September 23, 2018, 9:44 PM · 2017 is another title-less thread in the technique and practicing section

September 23, 2018, 11:00 PM · It might be a good idea to include the OP name in your subject line on this thread. Might get their attention better.
Edited: September 24, 2018, 9:48 AM · The OP of 2017 (posted September 21, 2018, 10:29 PM) is Al Sharpson. Basically, he is querying why we need vibrato, a good question that deserves a good discussion. But until a title is edited into the initial post so that it can be found on the forum that discussion isn't going to get off the ground.
September 24, 2018, 11:50 AM · David, That's a good suggestion.
September 24, 2018, 12:55 PM · It's helpful if people can just put titles in there, but I'll see if we can make it so that it's impossible to post a thread without a title.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Tomplay
Tomplay