To put things in context, I would probably take the exam July next year, if not possibly October. I am planning to take the exam twice because there is a high failure rate.
During these summer holidays (December/January) I am planning to have violin lessons twice a week, and practice around 4 hours per day.
I need to choose 4 pieces out of 4 different Lists. (List A, B, C, D) I can only select 1 piece per list.
I will write out a couple of pieces I am interested playing.
Thank you so much in advance!
- Bach G minor Sonata 1001- Adagio and Fuga
- Bach E Major Partita 1006- 1st, 2nd, 3rd movements
- Bach A minor Sonata 1003- 3rd and 4th movements
- Kreisler Recitativo and Scherzo Caprice
- Mendelssohn E minor concerto 3rd movement (I've pretty much set on this piece as I'm quite experienced with it).
- Saint Saens Introduction Rondo Capriccioso
- Bloch Vidui No 1 and Simchat torah No 3 (Please note that no 2 can be chosen as a separate piece)
- Bloch Nigun No2 from Baal Shem
- Sarasate Introduction and Tarantella
- Barber Concerto 1st movement
- Khatachurian Concerto 1st movement
- Prokofiev No 2 1st movement
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Violinist.com is made possible by...