Joshua Bell Violin sample library lowest price ever.

Edited: August 10, 2018, 10:57 AM · I recently picked up an 8dio string library and then seen the soundiron sale then seen the Hyperion String Micro for 49.00 us.here-
https://soundiron.com/collections/strings/products/hyperion-strings-micro

Hyperion Strings gets a high ratings from those who compose film music, so in a moment of weakness I bought that too.

If that wasn't enough now the Joshua Bell violin is the lowest price it has ever been until Aug 13th. The early entry introductory price was 179.00. Retail is 299.00 and now it's at 159.00. You won't find a better sampled violin.
I'll need to consult my better half and my accountant oversight, but I'm poised to jump on this one.

Check it out here-

https://www.embertone.com/instruments/browser.html

Why would I post this here? Because there are a few who want to play but can't play or maybe you are into composition and want to see how your work will sound with an orchestra playing it. This is your chance. These aren't stand alone programs though. You need daw software, Kontakt , a midi keyboard and learn how to use it all.

Well worth the effort for composers though or as an educational learning tool. I'm not condoning you stop playing your real instrument :)

Replies (1)

August 10, 2018, 5:03 PM · thanks :D

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins