Friday Joke

June 8, 2018, 11:42 AM · A violinist went to sleep. His dream was like this: An angel appeared from the skies and told him: "I have two pieces of news to tell you. One is good news and the other one is bad news. With which one should I start?" And the violinist replied: "With the good one". The angel continues: "After you die you will go to heaven. And in heaven you will be sitting besides Paganini, in the heaven's Orchestra.". The violinist, stunned with this amazing news, asked about the bad news, and the angel replied: "The bad news is that your first rehearsal starts tomorrow".

Replies (9)

June 8, 2018, 5:57 PM · Didn't expect Paganini to go to heaven. Alright then.
June 8, 2018, 6:52 PM · Maybe he got a pardon for achieving musical excellence.
June 8, 2018, 9:29 PM · Lawl. Paganini would never play in an orchestra tutti section. You would have the whole stand to yourself.
June 12, 2018, 12:09 PM · Maybe you're actually in Paganini's hell.
June 12, 2018, 12:44 PM · Two pieces ha ha ha
How did I not see that?
June 12, 2018, 1:53 PM · Unfortunately, I couldn't get over the contradiction that heaven is supposed to be a place we'd like to go to later, much later, to enjoy the joke. There's a joke in that (and probably already made), but not this one.
June 13, 2018, 9:19 AM · A little late to the part here.

So a dyslexic violinist walks into a bra..................

June 13, 2018, 7:40 PM · Good one, I like it!
June 14, 2018, 3:13 AM · A violinist dies and goes to heaven. He gets a seat in the gigantic heavenly orchestra with all the great musicians of the past - he recognizes a lot of them, but cannot recognize the conductor. In a break he asks his desk partner who the conductor is. The partner says: "Don't mention it loudly - it is God, but he thinks he is Karajan!"

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Violin Finder
Yamaha Violin Finder

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Warchal Strings
Warchal Strings