Summer program for soloists - limited availability - American Professors in Bulgaria

March 21, 2018, 10:03 AM · I would like to let you know of an exciting opportunity for students to work with a professional orchestra as a soloist in where I will be teaching in Bulgaria this summer. The full 2 week program is only $2500 for tuition and room and breakfast.

The students get 3 to 4 rehearsal with the orchestra plus a performance each week. If they only have one concerto, for the 2nd week they could play chamber music with some of the symphony musicians. It is a small enough program that it can be tailored to individual needs. There is a daily master class as well and some opportunities for private lessons.

The website, www.internationalmusiciansacademy.com has more information and several samples of the orchestra performing. I do hope you will spread the word on this wonderful opportunity. Thank you in advance for your consideration. I can be reached at 302 897-0877 if you have further questions. If students have trouble finding the funds for such a program, remember that many colleges and universities have funding grants for international travel. Students under 18 would need to come with a parent.
email: international.musicians.net@gmail.com

Replies (1)

April 3, 2018, 2:57 PM · Does the $2500 cover flight costs or no?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Corilon Violins
Corilon Violins

Yamaha YEV Series Violin
Yamaha YEV Series Violin

Dimitri Musafia
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases