Rebuilding a Music Collection

June 16, 2004 at 11:13 PM · I am currently in the process of rebuilding a large portion of my classical cd collection. I see this as an opportunity to get familiar with different musical artists. Could you guys recommend recordings for the following pieces.

Beethoven's violin concerto

Sibelius' violin concerto

Kabalevsky's

Tchaikovsky's

Dvorak's

Brahm's

Bruch's

Wieniawski's

Bach for unaccompanied violin

Sarasate

Kreisler

and perhaps some other recordings you have enjoyed. Thanks for your help!

Replies (55)

June 16, 2004 at 11:45 PM · Greetings,

there is always the big three:

Oistrakh, Heifetz , milstein.

Then:

Rabin, Kogan, Ricci, stern, Kreisler, Szigeti, Szeryng, Grumiax, Menuhin, Enesco (for Unaccompanied Bach)

You have to buy all of them. Try buying hte same cocnerto performed by the big three and see which oyu like best. Then do the same with another conerto and so onuntil you start building aup a sound preference.

A good way to get into sounds that is cheaper is to buy thes ecompilation albums of players , both past and modern and do a blind listening. Just write down thenumbers oyu like. After a while you will learn which plauers oyu like.

Cheers,

Buri

June 17, 2004 at 12:16 AM · -heifetz for sibelius, glazunov, and bruch scottish fantasy.

-milstein bach.....heifetz bach is good too...some people dont like it but i personally love heifetz bach

-there is this UNBELIEVABLE set of ruggiero ricci.its on decca and its a 5 disk set. its amazing. its some of the greatest violin playing ever i think. on it is sarasate carmen fantasy, zigeunerweisen, lalo symphonie espagnole, paganini # 1, paganini # 2, ravel tzigane, prokofiev solo sonata, all 24 caprices-amazing, strauss violin sonata, introduction and rondo capriccioso, havannes, khatchaturian violin concerto, and more. ur crazy not to have this cd.

-anything by aaron rosand. especially brahms/beethoven. his recording of joachim/hubay/ernst is perfect. he has a cd of all sarasate works too. its the best you can find. i could keep going on and on..but absolutely everything of mr.rosand's...

-haendel sibelius, walton, elgar..tchaik too.

-ginette neveu brahms

-if you can find any elman...

-morini's wieniawski # 2

-oistrakh prokofiev

-stern barber concerto

-szigeti

-perlman mendelssohn

-midori debussy sonata

u should also get recordings of chausson poeme, mozart concertos, handel sonatas, etc

June 17, 2004 at 01:06 AM · are you looking for classic recordings or newer stuff?

June 17, 2004 at 01:57 AM · You may want to check out CD guides published by NPR or Penguin. I found most their recommendations right on the spot.

June 18, 2004 at 01:52 AM · I'm only a beginner, but have begun a collection with my teacher's advice. Some I've loved are:

Art of Nathan Milstein

Rabin's Paganini Caprices

Elman's encores (anything by Elman, but I'm hopelessly biased)

Neveu's Brahms and Chausson Poeme

Milstein's Bach sonatas and partitas (the DG)

Also, based on a previous thread, I've just ordered Perlman's recording of Wieniawski's 1 & 2.

I haven't yet bought any Heifetz, because there's so much out there - I'd welcome suggestions.

June 17, 2004 at 06:19 PM · for heifetz check out, brahms, tchaikovsky, sibelius, glazunov, vieuxtemps. these are sort of the classic works by him and are veyr excellent

June 17, 2004 at 10:10 PM ·

June 17, 2004 at 10:27 PM · As good as the "old masters" are, I'd also recommend trying out some of the artists that aren't always the first ones mentioned. Here are some examples:

Midori

Eugene Fodor

Erick Friedman

Pinchas Zuckerman

Hilary Hahn

Joshua Bell

Maxim Vengerov

Much of the time these contemporary recording are very good with great orchestras and you're not getting stuck on the older artists (which I find most people do, and then they hate most of the modern recordings).

June 17, 2004 at 11:50 PM · Greetings,

Tommy, Friedman is definitely and old master. Midori perhaps counts as middle aged.

Cheers,

Buri

June 18, 2004 at 12:17 AM · I love midori in anything she does!!! Heifetz's Vieuxtemps no.5 is good So is the Bruch and the Scottish Fantasy. It's on the RCA label I believe.

June 18, 2004 at 01:02 AM · For Beethoven, Brahms and Mendelssohn: Menuhin with Furtwangler conducting. (The Brahms is also Furtwangler's best non-opera recording.)

June 18, 2004 at 01:43 AM · im not too big on menuhin..in my opinion, there's better out there; especially for brahms, beethoven, etc etc

June 18, 2004 at 01:50 AM · menuhin varies from absolutely brilliant to not so hot. i also recommend checking out modern players, i like most of them, shaham's sibelius is awesome.

June 18, 2004 at 03:17 AM · Greetings,

menuhins playign could be a joke but if you cjeck out the following recrding of him young they are basically unmatched *

Schuman Concerto

Paginini Concerto

Elgar Concerto.

Showpieces (Sarasate etc)

Cheers,

buri

June 18, 2004 at 04:37 AM · The Menuhin/Furtwangler is my favorite recording of the beethoven concerto. Other than that, I don't really listen to Menuhin all that much.

June 18, 2004 at 05:34 AM · exactly buri, his paganini especially is totally amazing to me, that amount of raw talent is just staggering

June 18, 2004 at 06:33 AM · Greetings,

I like the story of how Menuhin heard a part of his Furt/bete on the raido and remarked whistfully thta he wished he had hadthe talent to play it that well...

Cheers,

Buri

June 19, 2004 at 04:05 AM · Buri,

By "old master" I really meant the violinists people ALWAYS pick for any piece (heifetz, oistrakh, milstein, etc etc) and while I think they're great. I also think branching out to other recordings of people who aren't automatically recommended. I guess perhaps I didn't phrase it right.

June 19, 2004 at 01:16 PM · Greetings,

Tommy-nothign wrong with your phrasing. It's just my brain. There is often a lot to be said for branching out. Enesco, for exmaple rarely makes first cut, but if I was really pushed he would be the Bach I take to the desert island. I also like Taschner, Prihoda and a slew of other obscurities that Carlos probably has the complete ouvre of,

Cheers,

Buri.

WECAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY CDS- But don"t tell my wife.

June 19, 2004 at 08:30 PM · Shaham for Kabalevsky/Glazunov :-D

June 20, 2004 at 04:04 AM · beethoven: menuhin

sibelius: lin

mendelssohn: kreisler

tchaikovsky: elman

bartok: takezawa

khatchaturian: perlman

elgar: menuhin

mozart: shumsky

walton: kennedy

dvorak: midori

shostakovitch: oistrakh

brahms: neveu

lalo: perlman

vieuxtemps: francescatti

brahms double: stern/ma

paganini: francescatti (no1), szeryng (no3), accardo (the rest)

ysaye: ricci (AMAZING)

paganini caprices: midori

bruch: alfredo campoli for the scottish fantasy

saint saens: kyung wha chung is amazing in no1. i don't like no3

prokofiev: ricardo odnoposoff (no1) and mordkovitch (no2)

bloch: joseph szigeti did a fine job on this

barber: oliveira or salerno-sonnenberg

wieniawski: perlman (no1), morini (no2)

solo bach: henryk szeryng's 1958 set

sarasate: ricci all the way

kreisler: kennedy

June 20, 2004 at 09:56 AM · So many brilliant performers! A great gift from my beloved, "Masters of the Bow", included many of the best moderns aformentioned,& Anne-Sophie Mutter, Joshua Bell. It's criminal to omit the sparkling new players from Asia. And how about the great orchestras under the best conductors, starting with Toscanini and Karajan? Beethoven's Symphonies get contrasting treatment from those two, for example. Don't get me started on the best quartets...~AB

June 20, 2004 at 05:58 PM · i have the masters of the bow cd too. i disagree though with some of the people they chose to put on. they forgot alot of great violinists.

June 20, 2004 at 11:59 PM · Greetings,

if thta is the CD I am thining of then I wrote a real ratbag review of it a while back. I like doing blind tastings of these kind of cds and taking notes (dorky or what?). If I recall corrctly Chung stood head and shoulders above the rets in a short Elgra piece. Shaham sounded very fine (I like him better on recordings) and the majority were second rate out takes that someone decided to make a cheap CD with. I thought the Szeryng exmaple was a very poor represantaiton of what thay great man was capable of,

Cheers,

Buri

June 23, 2004 at 06:19 PM · Beethoven-EMI, Yehudi Menuhin (Beethoven/Mendelssohn)

Sibelius-Naxos, Jascha Heifeitz (Sibelius/Wieniawski No.2/Tchaikovsky)

Dvorak,Kriesler-Perlman Collection (two seperate CD's)

Wieniawski 1/2-Duetch Grammophone, Gil Shaham

Brahms-EMI, Itzhak Perlman, can't beat it.

Bruch-haven't heard a definative, can't go wrong with Perlman or Milstein.

Bach Sonatas-Milstein has a wonderful CD.

Sarasate-Naxos, Si-Qing Lu (Sarasate Showpieces)

CD's I would recommend:

Viuextemps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7: Misha Keylin, Naxos (3 CD's)

Paganini Caprices: Itzhak Perlman (I don't care what anyone says, he championed them)

Paganini Violin Concertos 1,2: Ilya Kaler, Naxos.

Paganini Violin Concerto 3,4: Erno Rozsa, Naxos.

Ysaye Sonatas (A MUST GET): Ilya Kaler, Naxos.

Brahms/Joachim Hungarian Dances: Marat Bisengaliev, Naxos.

Wieniawski 1/2, Faust Fantasie: Marat Bisengaliev, Naxos.

Havergal Brian Violin Concerto: Marat Bisengaliev, Naxos.

That's just a few (I have about 25 hours worth of music on my real player of VIOLIN MUSIC. Im such a dork, haha).

Hope it helps.

-Matt

June 23, 2004 at 06:19 PM · Sorry, My entry did something funny. Here it is.

Beethoven-EMI, Yehudi Menuhin (Beethoven/Mendelssohn)

Sibelius-Naxos, Jascha Heifeitz (Sibelius/Wieniawski No.2/Tchaikovsky)

Dvorak,Kriesler-Perlman Collection (two seperate CD's)

Wieniawski 1/2-Duetch Grammophone, Gil Shaham (I haven't heard Perlman, but as far as I'm concerned, Gil Shaham championed the Wieniawski (both)-(Wieniawski 1/2, Legende, Zigeunerweisen)

Brahms-EMI, Itzhak Perlman, can't beat it.

Bruch-haven't heard a definative, can't go wrong with Perlman or Milstein.

Bach Sonatas-Milstein has a wonderful CD.

Sarasate-Naxos, Si-Qing Lu (Sarasate Showpieces)

CD's I would recommend:

Viuextemps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7: Misha Keylin, Naxos (3 CD's)

Paganini Caprices: Itzhak Perlman (I don't care what anyone says, he championed them)

Paganini Violin Concertos 1,2: Ilya Kaler, Naxos.

Paganini Violin Concerto 3,4: Erno Rozsa, Naxos.

Ysaye Sonatas (A MUST GET): Ilya Kaler, Naxos.

Brahms/Joachim Hungarian Dances: Marat Bisengaliev, Naxos.

Wieniawski 1/2, Faust Fantasie: Marat Bisengaliev, Naxos.

Havergal Brian Violin Concerto: Marat Bisengaliev, Naxos.

That's just a few (I have about 25 hours worth of music on my real player of VIOLIN MUSIC. Im such a dork, haha).

Hope it helps.

-Matt

June 23, 2004 at 06:37 PM · I would like to find a decent recording of the Brahms. I have Hahn's recording already and I really like it, and I have the Heifetz recording, too. Who would you recommend

June 23, 2004 at 06:40 PM · Perlman... (if you want another one, Szigeti)

June 23, 2004 at 06:40 PM · I like Isaac Stern's Mendelssohn...I have a recording of it accompanied with rudolf Serkin performing the piano concertos.

June 24, 2004 at 12:22 AM · Greetings,

Brandon, the Brahms is an interesting one.

Right now I have settles on SzigetI@s last recording which isa one of those arre ocassions when one can use the expression `he has gone beyond the violin itself` without feeling a complete prat.

Other recorings of note:

Ferras- BPO

Milstein.

Oistrakh.

I dislike Neveu`s performance but many people swear by it.

It is also possible to get a fine perfoamnce by Renardy. A sweet sounding, not so high tech violnist.

Cheers,

Buri

June 24, 2004 at 01:19 AM ·

June 24, 2004 at 01:57 AM · although i like ur choices buri, i would still go with neveu, heifetz, or rosand

June 24, 2004 at 02:21 AM · Greetings,

I always seem to foget about Rosand. Never been less than awed by his playing. Problem tends to be with some crummy orchestras he records with.

Poor guy never got the respect he deserved.

Cheers,

Buri

June 24, 2004 at 06:25 AM · I quite like Neveu's Brahms. Other than that Oistrakh, Kogan and Perlman I think do a bloody good job of it.

Carl.

June 24, 2004 at 05:18 PM · perlmans tempo is a tad slow for me, i dont know why, yes i know thats probably the real tempo, just in my mind it goes faster...

July 12, 2005 at 03:31 AM · Box Sets:

Kreisler, Heifetz, Elman (Biddulph), Kogan.

Beethoven VC - Kreisler 1936, Milstein, Francescatti 1962 & the 1973 video.

Brahms - Haendel 1953, Ferras

Bach (anything)- Ricardo Odnoposoff

Bruch #1 - Kreisler & Stern

Bruch - Scottish Fantasia - Oistrakh !!!

Chausson - Francescatti (his Poeme is wonderful)

Grieg - Sonata #3 c-. KREISLER/RACHMANINOV *****

Mendelssohn - VC - Stern, Kreisler

Paganini - Concerto #1 - Leonid Kogan (near perfect!)*****

Paganini - Concerto #2 - Kaler, Ricci 1964

Paganini - VC after # 2 - Accardo, Kaler, Ricci

Sibelius - Ricci 1977, Shaham. The two best, IMO

Prokofiev #1 - I like several but I don't like syrupy performances of this.

Prokofiev #2 - Ricci - Like a bat out of Hades.

Saint-Saens - Gotta be Francescatti

Kreisler - Kreisler (who else?) and Francescatti

Tchaikovsky VC - Stern w. lotsa cuts, 1962 w. Ormandy. Then I like the version that Heifetz plays with tougher cadenzas. Ricci plays that version too, but Heifetz scores here.

Zigeunerweisen - anybody

Sarasate - Sarasate (recorded in decline), Ricci

and several others.

Carmen Fantasy - Stern, Francescatti, Chang

Vignettes - How can you beat Heifetz, Kreisler and

Elman in vignettes & encores? You can't.

Wieniawski #2 - Stern and Rabin

Paganini Caprices - Rabin, age 15 (astounding), Ricci

Ravel's Tzigane - Ricci (haunting)

Ponce - Estrellita - Heifetz (in the movie 'They Shall Have Music) How beautiful!

Debussy - En Bateau and La Fille... - Kreisler Breathtaking.

A must have: Kreisler playing the complete Dohnanyi's 'Ruralia Hungarica. The second section of that is oft titled ' Gypsy Caprice'. Some of the most wonderful playing I have ever heard.

July 13, 2005 at 02:57 AM · People don't mention vengerov... don't you like him? no? what's wrong with him? :(

July 15, 2005 at 03:20 PM · Tschaikowsky- Heifetz,Oistrach,Rachlin

Brahms- Heifetz,Szigeti,Rachlin(the new cd)

Bruch schottish fantasy-Heifetz

Dvorak-Milstein,Oistrach

Sibelius- Oistrach,Rachlin,Znaider,Ida Haendel(live from Queen Elisabeth competition)

Bruch-Znaider,Vengerov

Wieniawsky- Gil Shaham,Rabin

Bach solo-Szering,Milstein,Hilary hahn

Kreisler-Gil Shaham

July 15, 2005 at 04:32 PM · Perlman has a boxed set of the romantic concertos (Bruch, Beethoven, Brahms, Mendelsohn, Tchaik, Paganini). I also have a CD of Julian Rachlin playing the Brahms that I really enjoy. GREAT question by the way!! Seems like sometime I get in a rut listening to the same pieces....great way to get new ideas.

July 15, 2005 at 06:42 PM · As usual, I think we now have at least one vote for practically every recording of any significance. I would go with Szeryng or Menuhin's solo Bach, Stern's or Szeryng's Bach concerti, Oistrakh's Beethoven, Grumiaux's Mozart, Kaler's Dvorak. The Penguin Guide is fairly reliable. However, it is hard to miss with most of the greats.

July 15, 2005 at 06:56 PM · Tom-Yes! Szeryng is great for Bach! But if you're studying Partita No's 2 & 3 and Sonata 3, you should definately get Hahn's. Great recording there. I was introduced to it two years ago and finally bought my own copy today and love it.

As for Kreisler, I like J. Bell's recording.

July 16, 2005 at 01:58 AM · Lists can go on forever, so I'll try to keep this short:

Beethoven concerto - definitely Francescatti / walter

Sibelius - has to be Heifetz. Hear heifetz, then listen to someone else, and it just won't be the same.

Tchaikovsky - One of the Oistrakhs, David or Igor. The one with Igor playing and David conducting is especially good, but I don't know if that's been re-released.

Dvorak - Milstein or Midori.

Brahms - Heifetz again. Stern and hoelscher are good too, if a relaxed performance is preferred.

Bruch - THE set is Accardo's complete Bruch violin music. It's available from Philips. simply a must-have, because of all the other wonderful violin music by Bruch that is simply not otherwise readily available.

Wieniawski - I can't express a preference for #1 - I have Perlman, and he's quite satisfactory. For #2, Perlman or Stern (the latter with ormandy). Stern is especially on fire, and is my choice if you don't mind mono sound.

Bach Solo music - I take it that means the partitas and sonatas. some people like period and some don't, so here are my preferences for each style: Period - Rachel Podger (absolutely lovely sound, stunning technique, and emotional but straightforward performances) Non-period: Nathan Milstein, whose Bach is already famous.

Sarasate - any heifetz you can find, though Sarah Chang wips up a healthy bravura also.

Kreisler - Wanda Wilkomirska, though she's not readily available. I also like Schlomo Mintz on DG.

For something I enjoy that is not TOO well known, try Susanne Lautenbacher's recording of the Biber Rosary Sonatas (on Vox). No one does them better IMO.

Have fun listening, and remember to shop around, on and off line.

October 18, 2005 at 06:47 PM · Szeryng is the only recording of the solo Bach that I have heard, but I like it a lot! He does, however, play everything slowly. As a result, his intonation and tone are impeccable, but it's still slow.

Stephen

October 19, 2005 at 02:55 AM · Holy cow! You could end up spending $1,000,000. I don't envy your trying to figure out which suggestions to respond to; they're all good. The problem is that there are so many different ways -- all wonderful -- of interpreting the same piece. For example, the Bach solo sonatas and partitas: Szerying, Grumiaux, Milstein, Perlman, and about 50 others (including the wonderful contemporary players) -- they're all great, just different. I think that my advice isn't going to help whatever confusion you've got by now, but if I can put in one, teeny-tiny plug, it would be for the Francescatti/Ormandy/Philadelphia 1950 Beethoven Violin Concerto (on CD by Biddulph). It was a studio recording, but was done in one take, and it was with a style of play that doesn't exist any more. To me, it's my all-time favorite. Anyway, good luck in your quest.

October 18, 2005 at 11:04 PM · I think that all those albums mentioned by everyone before me are great...it's just that a lot of them are from the "golden" age of the violin....

SOME "NEW"/CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS TO CHECK OUT:

-Chung for musicality

-Midori for EVERYTHING

-Shaham for EVERYTHING

-hahn for Beethoven-type pieces

-Vengerov (sp?) for pretty much everything

-Chang for technical stuff (sarasate, paganini, etc)

-Suwani for Dvorak violin concerto!

-Kennedy for a lot of his stuff...but i also enjoy his pop/jazz albums.

-Gringolts for all of his albums... (Ilya, love your stuff!)

any of those artists have very good recordings..

October 18, 2005 at 11:14 PM · Midori is excellent.

Why does Lara St John get no hype on this site at all? Personally I think she is excellent and all of her cd's are worth picking up.

October 19, 2005 at 12:38 AM · That's just a few (I have about 25 hours worth of music on my real player of VIOLIN MUSIC. Im such a dork, haha).

Sorry, but I have 62.4 hours on my iPod XD! Alright, there's a few piano concertos and symphonies, too, but not that many!

Bruch - THE set is Accardo's complete Bruch violin music. It's available from Philips. simply a must-have, because of all the other wonderful violin music by Bruch that is simply not otherwise readily available.

Hmm I'll look into this!

October 19, 2005 at 01:04 AM · Beethoven's violin concerto - Kreisler

Sibelius' violin concerto - Ivry Gitlis

Kabalevsky's - still looking

Tchaikovsky's - Mullova

Dvorak's - Vasa Prihoda

Brahm's - Hilary Hahn or Rachel Barton

Bruch's - Shaham

Wieniawski's - Shaham

Bach for unaccompanied violin - Szernyg or Enescu

Sarasate - Rachel Barton or Aaron Rosand

Kreisler - Kreisler

other good players worth checking out: Michael Rabin, Jelly D'Aranyi, Emil Telmanyi (his Bach is interesting), Milstein, Erick Friedman, Midori (to a degree), Oistrakh, Szigeti, Jan Kubelik (only for showpieces), Arthur Grumiaux, Bronislaw Huberman, Adolf Busch, Charles Castleman, Ysaye, Ginette Neveu, Gidon Kremer,Hilary Hahn, Ilya Gringolts (his Bach is SUPERB, still saving up money for his Tchaikovsky), Thibaud, Heifetz, Gingold (mainly for curiosity of hearing one of the greatest pedagogues), Josef Suk, Leonid Kogan, Mark O'Connor, Oleh Krysa, Sarasate, Rachel Podger, Zino Francescatti

October 19, 2005 at 04:20 AM · Beethoven's violin concerto-- Grumiaux or Oistrakh

Sibelius' violin concerto-- Cho-Liang Lin

Kabalevsky's-- maybe Gil Shaham, not sure though

Tchaikovsky's-- Heifetz or Kyung Wha Chung

Brahms's-- Oistrakh or Hahn

Bruch's-- Grumiaux or James Ehnes

Wieniawski's-- Heifetz

Bach for unaccompanied violin-- Sergiu Luca, or Milstein

Sarasate-- Aaron Rosand

Kreisler-- Kreisler or Ida Haendel

October 20, 2005 at 03:57 AM · For Brahms-- forget my first responses. The early Perlman recording is the way to go. Bell is also good. (Not to devalue Oistrakh and Hahn!)

October 30, 2005 at 12:47 PM ·

October 30, 2005 at 03:35 PM · Hi Pete,

You've got a lot of great recommendations. I don't have to read through all of them but the one recommendation I would make is to pick up Joshua Bell's Kreisler recording--it's great!

Also anything recorded by Kreisler himself.

October 30, 2005 at 04:28 PM · Ole Borneman Bull wrote:

"Bruch - Scottish Fantasia - Oistrakh !!!"

YES!!! THANK YOU!!!

(It is out of print.)

October 30, 2005 at 06:16 PM · For Heifetz fans out there, it might be a good idea to buy the Heifetz Concerto Collection. It's $50, but I think it is worth the money for five CDs of him playing major works.

October 30, 2005 at 11:55 PM · Jude,

Heifitz did both Wienawskis?

No. 1 has become one of my top 5 favourite concertos...

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Yamaha Silent Violin
Yamaha Silent Violin

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Find a Summer Music Program
Find a Summer Music Program

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Violinist.com Business Directory
Violinist.com Business Directory

Violinist.com Guide to Online Learning
Violinist.com Guide to Online Learning

Dominant Pro Strings

Antonio Strad Violin

Bay Fine Strings Violin Shop

Bobelock Cases

Fiddlerman.com

Fiddlershop

Los Angeles Violin Shop

Nazareth Gevorkian Violins

Violin-Strings.com

Metzler Violin Shop

Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin

Warchal

Barenreiter

Johnson String Instrument and Carriage House Violins

Potter Violins

String Masters

Bein & Company

Annapolis Bows & Violins

Laurie's Books

Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1, with introduction by Hilary Hahn

Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2, with introduction by Rachel Barton Pine

Subscribe