Let's see how many experts there are here:
1) first LvB v.c.recording?
2) Kreisler dedicatee of a famous v.c. he didn´t recorded. Which?
3) Famous Russian romantic composer left only one short piece for violin and orchestra.Which?
4) Probably LvB or Ferdinand David transcribed the "kreutzer" to what?
5) Famous violinist recorded two short pieces in 1899/1900. Who was he?
6) 60 variations of a popular air for solo violin or with guitar, By whom?
7) This famous violinist made a lot of arrangements, including Sarasate's Gypsy Airs with slow section on double strings.There's a recording by him., Who was?
8) A certain guy arrange 11 of Paganini's caprices for violin and piano with many alterations and modern faeatures. He was an Auer's pupil. Who?
9) There's a violin "Concierto Español", by a spaniard violinist and composer. Who was he?
10) A french composer left a beautiful short solo violin sonata. Ferras recorded it. Who was he?
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Violinist.com is made possible by...
Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.