Which of your musical experiences of the last year were most memorable?
Here's my list, not in any order.
1. Re-starting violin after a break of 25 years.
2. Buying my own instrument after 9 months of renting. Two days ago I bought a lovely, dark-toned Eastman 305.
3. Changing teachers when I realized I had ourgrown my first one.
4. Discovering violinist.com!
5. Playing hymns with my church's "family orchestra", which consists of whoever shows up. On a couple of occasions I was the only violinist, so I automatically became Concertmistress!
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Violinist.com is made possible by...