Which of your musical experiences of the last year were most memorable?
Here's my list, not in any order.
1. Re-starting violin after a break of 25 years.
2. Buying my own instrument after 9 months of renting. Two days ago I bought a lovely, dark-toned Eastman 305.
3. Changing teachers when I realized I had ourgrown my first one.
4. Discovering violinist.com!
5. Playing hymns with my church's "family orchestra", which consists of whoever shows up. On a couple of occasions I was the only violinist, so I automatically became Concertmistress!
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Violinist.com is made possible by...
Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.