August 27, 2008 at 2:43 PMSo here's my quick 10 point commentary:
1. If you haven't seen the Saddleback Civil Forum with Rick Warren, Barak Obama, and John McCain, watch it! Quick concise answers to our hardest-hitting and often most divisive issues done so in an a-typical/non-demonizing form. (I'd venture to say its the clearest and most honest look into this elections future president that we'll get)
2. Ultimate Christian Wrestling...are you freakin' kidding me?!
3. The summer's almost gone. Go do something crazy-summer-specific before you regret it.
4. The Olympics - don't erase it from your DVR or Tivo. Keep it on file for those times when the world looks like its on the brink of thermonuclear war. What a reminder that we can all come together in a civil fashion and not blow each other to smithereens.
5. Go buy and eat a big soft pretzel. Add cheese if you really want to live!
6. Cigars...an awesome invention. Pipes...even awesomer, because they make you look wise beyond years.
7. Training for Marathons seems to be the craze right now. Attention everyone...ITS 26 MILES...NO ONE IS CHASING YOU...I'M CONFUSED!
8. Sean Hannity...I'm tired of hearing that people are "Great Americans."
9. Please please please don't go trade in your Prius for the Hummer. I know, gas is practically free now that its dropped $0.50 these last couple weeks.
This entry has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Violinist.com is made possible by...
Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.