Written by Claire Allen
Published: November 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM [UTC]
1. How do you feel you improved as a violinist this week?
2. Was it easy to find time to practice? When were the best times for you to practice? Was anything hard about finding practice time?
3. Did you practice more days this week than you did last week?
4. Did you succeed in practicing seven days in a row? If not, what happened on the days that you missed? Looking back, could you have done anything differently on those days in order to find practice time?
5. How did you need to rearrange or change your schedule to make practicing happen?
6. Did you like practicing every day?
7. How long were your practice sessions?
This entry has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Violinist.com is made possible by...
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Thomastik-Infeld's Dynamo Strings
Violinist.com Summer Music Programs Directory
ARIA International Summer Academy
Johnson String Instrument/Carriage House Violins
Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1, with introduction by Hilary Hahn
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2, with introduction by Rachel Barton Pine