- that orchestras should take the summer off?
- that male musicians should wear bow-ties?
- that performers should wear white in the summer?
- that stringed instruments should have f-holes?
- why not s-holes or i-holes or l-holes?
- that orchestras should wear formal attire?
- that the bottom of the bow should be referred to as the "frog"?
- that harmonics are possible?
- that horsehair would make a string vibrate?
- that a chunk of wood with strings on it could sound so gorgeous???
This entry has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Violinist.com is made possible by...
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases
Johnson String Instrument/Carriage House Violins
Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 1, with introduction by Hilary Hahn
Violinist.com Interviews Volume 2, with introduction by Rachel Barton Pine