January 1, 2013 at 6:15 PMWell, it's 2013! A whole new year, free to do whatever! Of course, many put on some New Year Resolutions, and that is what I'm going to attempt to do in this entry, but they'll all be related to my violin. Luckily, this time it's easy for me because it's my first New Year on violinist.com, so I don't have to worry about repeating myself from last year. So allons-y! Molto bene! :)
1. Practice violin at least an hour per day (or six hours per week, getting a day off). If this is too hard during the school year, then shoot for half an hour per day.
2. Learn and record some new songs on Garageband with an all-violin orchestra.
3. Compose a movie soundtrack. (This will most likely be done in the summer.)
4. Upload more classical music violin performances to YouTube; I've barely any.
5. Continue work on Symphony No. 1: Mvt. II! (And just compose more in general!)
This entry has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Violinist.com is made possible by...
Discover the best of Violinist.com in these collections of editor Laurie Niles' exclusive interviews.