If anyone's looking for distractions from their families and friends, could you listen to this recording of the Bach Gminor Adagio just made:
Would be interested in your thoughts. Basically, mine are:
* At times I convey some sense of the long musical line, but don't pull this off consistently
* Rhythm and metre are usually pretty solid but there's a couple of points where I'm still a bit uncertain about them
* I am often not sustaining the long notes well particularly on the E-string, which messes up the chord voicing. (I think I'm handling the lower voices better? Basically I think I'm in too much of a rush to get to the next chord)
* Intonation is fairly solid (a couple of points where it's not 100% but only a few)
* There are 2 wrong notes in the last line. No biggie.
Let me know what you think! Are those observations correct?
Violinist.com is made possible by...