Beyond Practicing?

Edited: December 12, 2017, 4:39 PM · IF any of you have used Noa Kageyama's "Beyond Practicing" what is your experience?
Here's the link for those of you who don't know what I am talking about: https://members.bulletproofmusician.com/edu/beyond-practicing-2/?icn=beyondpracticing&icm=blog&ics=menu

Replies (4)

December 13, 2017, 11:08 AM · He is great. I have been following his blog for a while and then I decided to sign up for his course (thank you Lydia for your recommendation!) last week. I have more concrete system now to work practice performance and more. He has been teaching the same subject at Juilliard for years. My friend who recently got her MM from Juilliard also highly recommended him.
December 14, 2017, 9:18 AM · This course looks to be like something I need to do! I may buy this for myself as a end-of-the-year gift. I like that for an extra $20 you can download the files for non-wifi listening.

Yixi - do you turn course materials in, how do you stay accountable with this course?

December 14, 2017, 1:49 PM · I love his blog too. Have been considering signing up for his course. I am interested in what others think...
Edited: December 14, 2017, 2:14 PM · Pamela, you don't turn course material in because it is a self-evaluating online course. It has 7 modules and is organized in the way that you will step by step assess, review and practice those key skills based on music and sport psychology. The materials and Qs&As forum are all wonderful. Since it has 60 day refund policy, I don't think you can go wrong by giving it a try. More information can be found here.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

Metzler Violin Shop
Metzler Violin Shop

Yamaha YEV Series Violin
Yamaha YEV Series Violin

Dimitri Musafia
Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases