November 27, 2017, 4:37 PM · Dear violinist.com community, have any of you experienced a violin by Paul Crowly? Though he is mentioned in blogs about contemporary violin exhibits, I have not come across any descriptive discussions about his violins. Thank you in advance!

Replies (5)

November 27, 2017, 4:48 PM · I recommend giving this thread a name. All threads should have names, though it's not horrid if you don't give one. If you're looking for a new violin, try some affordable violins and pick your favourite one. You can also qy some overexpensive violins to get a feel for higher-quality instruments, though you could become spoiled.
November 27, 2017, 5:58 PM · Barton, if you don't give this thread a name almost no-one is going to be able to read it, and it will soon vanish into oblivion! Unless a member can guess the page number of this thread - it's 823, as I correctly guessed - they're not going to be able to call the discussion up on to the screen and respond to it.

I suggest a suitable name for this thread would be Violins by Paul Crowly.

In answer to your specific question, I have no experience of a violin by Paul Crowly.

November 27, 2017, 6:43 PM · The thread is listed in the list of threads, so I think most people should be able to access it (at least I can just by clicking on it in the thread list). I'm probably wrong, however.
November 27, 2017, 7:36 PM · I had to access it by viewing the page source. I wonder if the op is even able to re-access the page to read our attempts to be helpful..
November 27, 2017, 7:36 PM · I had to access it by viewing the page source. I wonder if the op is even able to re-access the page to read our attempts to be helpful..

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music

Shanghai Isaac Stern International Violin Competition

Pirastro Strings

International Violin Competition of Indianapolis

Yamaha V3 Series Violin

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Metzler Violin Shop

Gliga Violins

Corilon Violins

Meadowmount School of Music