Max Richter: Recomposed –The Four Seasons.

Edited: November 1, 2017, 9:44 PM · Hi all. Many will know this arrangement by the famous composer. Played by Daniel Hope and published by Deutsche Grammophon. It is one of my favorite albums. You may have a look at a live performance here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3fOVDTg9pU or do get the album (I have a wonderful vinyl edition…)
This recommendation is about the sheet music. I found in amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1783053194/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) an official arrangement (re-arrangement?) for piano and violin. It is a high quality print and it has a separate and sheet-stand friendly violin part. The big surprise is that it comes with a download card by which you can get the whole piano and violin arrangement played (and it is another amazing piece of music!) by Eloisa Fleur-Thom (violin) and Thimothy End (piano). On top of that and adding to the fact that this work is thought for violinists (with the separate violin part), the download also has the isolated piano accompaniment for practice.
Big, big recommendation.

recokmposed

Replies (1)

November 2, 2017, 10:18 AM · I love Ms. Shoji's live performance of this. Should be on youtube, if I am not mistaken.

Still, I love the original set of 12 concerti, be it a modern or HIP performance.

Have seen the violin and piano score in a store, and tempted to obtain it one day.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music

Shanghai Isaac Stern International Violin Competition

Pirastro Strings

International Violin Competition of Indianapolis

Yamaha V3 Series Violin

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Metzler Violin Shop

Gliga Violins

Corilon Violins

Meadowmount School of Music