Rodionov book

Edited: August 22, 2017, 8:41 AM · Hello everyone.
Has someone come across this russian method book for beginners before and what do you make of it?

Replies (4)

August 20, 2017, 7:20 AM · No, but why not check it out?

On a very distantly related note, any of you are able to get me in contact with Konstantin Rodionov's arrangement of Glazunov's Entr'Acte from Raymonda? So beautiful and so out of print. I have tried to get this score for years through this forum and Facebook, and absolutely no one has been able to help so far.

August 21, 2017, 10:48 PM · Adalberto, for some reason you cannot be contacted via violinist.com, so I uploaded the Glazunov/Rodionov-PDF on Facebook. Please check your account, should there be an issue with your or my privacy settings on FB, please leave a mail address.
August 22, 2017, 6:56 AM · Hello, Mischa,

I am MOST grateful for this. I have been looking for it for years, and am saddened for its current neglect by most performers-a disregard which sadly, some other pieces of this era have the dubious honor of sharing. Of course, it's not easy to find in the first place!

I was also not able to see your Facebook page from your contact info (I get a "blank" page.) I have re-added my e-mail to my account, to which you could send the FB link or document itself. Let me know if this works, but I am VERY sorry for all the trouble (must be changes in violinist.com... if someone knows what's going on, please let me know.)

Best Wishes to You, in Life and Music

August 26, 2017, 6:53 AM · On googling, I found an online viewing copy of Rodionov's beginners method book (if I peruse it, Ill buy a hardcopy, but its good to know what its in before).

https://docslide.net/documents/rodionov-violin-first-book.html

i have no idea what the docslide website is about though. first time i come across it. i guess its like scrbd.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music

Shanghai Isaac Stern International Violin Competition

Pirastro Strings

International Violin Competition of Indianapolis

Yamaha V3 Series Violin

Dimitri Musafia, Master Maker of Violin and Viola Cases

Metzler Violin Shop

Gliga Violins

Corilon Violins

Meadowmount School of Music