Rosin Joke

January 14, 2018, 12:44 PM · Yesterday I failed a competition and I was quite pissed off about it. So then I was complaining about it to one of my band friends at school about it while rosining my bow for our musical rehearsal.

And then she was like, "Oh. Well I suppose all violinists have a certain kind of ego."

and i asked, "What?"

She replied, "Super sensitive." and pointed at my rosin cake, which was by Super Sensitive.

Replies (10)

January 14, 2018, 4:32 PM · Sounds about right. The violin itself is the DRAMA QUEEN of all instruments :))
Edited: January 15, 2018, 9:42 AM · Hum... sticky subject! No piece of cake.
Edited: January 15, 2018, 12:13 PM · That's not funny! Super Sensitive is the best rosin in the world,,, PERIOD !!! I've been hearing it from everyone. Believe me. Everybody knows, I can tell you that. This rosin is much bigger and better then any in the history of the world! Nobody understands rosin better than me. I am the least judgemental rosin user there is. I am being blamed very unfairly by other rosins.... Sad.
Edited: January 31, 2018, 11:40 AM · OK, Supersensitive Jeff, but you wouldn't say that if you used the rosin I use - Really Ready Rosin. I call it the "3 R's" of rosin, and no one can play the violin as well as me, because nobody puts the rosin on where it truly belongs - on the chin rest. That's why my violin has never fallen off - never!!! My chin rest has the best sticking power of any violinist in history.
Cheers,
Sandy
January 31, 2018, 12:12 PM · Wow, and all this time I've been economizing with Vicks Vape-O-Rub... Keeps my sinuses clear when I'm playing...
January 31, 2018, 12:24 PM · I've have a secret classified memo with a list of the very best rosins. It will be released very soon. Violin teachers everywhere are imploring me not to release it.
January 31, 2018, 12:39 PM · Listen, folks. Everyone's comments here are fake because they are fake rosin users. They are making so many errors in their comments because their fingers are crossed while they're typing.
Edited: January 31, 2018, 10:27 PM · As a proud Canadian, I only use fresh sap from maple trees on my bow.

In fact, before I play everyday I find the nearest maple tree and just rub my bow all over it.

#Natural #Organic #NoAdditives #GlutenFree

February 1, 2018, 1:04 PM · Perfect for sweet music repertoire!
February 1, 2018, 8:58 PM · Guys?
I actually hate carrot cake. Yeah, it's disgusting! There, I said it, uh.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Violinist.com is made possible by...

Shar Music
Shar Music

Pirastro Strings
Pirastro Strings

International Violin Competition of Indianapolis
International Violin Competition of Indianapolis

Jameasy
Jameasy

Yamaha YEV Series Violin
Yamaha YEV Series Violin