Welcome to Violinist.com! Log in, or join the community!
Violinist.com
Facebook Twitter Google+ Email Newsletter

What is your violin's name?

Instruments: Something most of us keep a secret...

From Rob Schnautz
Posted August 23, 2006 at 04:30 PM

A common tradition is to name your violin (or vehicle).

Why don't we share our violins' names...and hey, while we're at it, how about our cars as well!

From Rob Schnautz
Posted on August 23, 2006 at 02:58 PM
My violin is Emily. My grandpa's that I'm borrowing I've named Erica. The E names just sound musical, don't they? (They're also named after cute girls I never dated!)

My car is The Aardvark. I simply opened up the dictionary and the first animal was the aardvark, and I thought, "It kinda looks like one, fat, gray, big nose, and would look pretty good with pink rabbit ears."

Next...

From Richard Hellinger
Posted on August 23, 2006 at 05:01 PM
My violin is 'lil vio. I named it this because everyone says how I have a little violin because it looks so little next to me.

I dont have a car :(. But My parents have a big bright red mini van. And we just call it big red.

From Jenna Potts
Posted on August 23, 2006 at 05:16 PM
My violin's name is Charles Augustus Octavian Philippi de Violin I

The bow I'm in love with is Lucy

My piano back home is Samick.

From Maura Gerety
Posted on August 23, 2006 at 06:14 PM
Wow, Jenna, that's a good one! :)
From Sander Marcus
Posted on August 23, 2006 at 11:42 PM
Actually, my violin has a name for me. Very often I hear it saying, "Hey, Dummy, you want to try getting it right this time?"

And, very often, I refer to my car as, "Oh, no, not again."

:) Sandy

From Maura Gerety
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 12:51 AM
Ha--yeah, I usually end up calling my violin "You incorrigible hunk of wood!" or "What are you trying to DO to me?"
From Ruth Kuefler
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 12:53 AM
My violin's name is Twiggy. My sister has one named Chip. I always thought if we ever made a record together some day we could title it "Chip & Twiggy". :-)

Not old enough to own a car, but as Sander suggests, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

From Alan Wittert
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 04:27 AM
Big Wally.
From Kelly Kilcourse
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 06:34 AM
My violin is Têtu, French for stubborn... :)and my car is named Mammoth... it's a Chevy Silverado extended cab... it's like parking a bus.
From Mario Arango
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 08:40 AM
I have two violins. One that I got my second year of playing violin. I decided to name him squeakers because thats all that seemed to be comming out of him ^_^. The other violin has been aquired recently. Her name is Christina because I like that name. Oh and my cars name is Ruby....its a red truck.
From Kelsey Walsh
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 02:10 PM
My violin is Joe, and my parents car is La Honda (very origenal... It's a Honda...)
I have noticed that most peoples violins names seem to be of the opposite gender of the person who named it... A coincedence? Or not?
From Maura Gerety
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 02:14 PM
Oh, that's no coincidence...
From Anne Horvath
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 03:21 PM
I named my violin "Guido".

My bows do not have names, but I refer to them as "cursed contraptions".

From sarah salmi
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 04:31 PM
my violin is called Jacobus the second. My electric violin is named Bender.
From Rob
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 04:42 PM
Hmmm...bow naming? I'll try it...

The one I use is Fred, the one I don't use is Moe, and the bald one (no hair) is Curly.

(I'm going to keep those names, by the way.)

From Christian Afonso
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 09:29 PM
Hm, my current violin doesn't have a name... my old one was called Rosia, because that's what's written on the tag inside (what was that called again?), "Rosia 1929". It just made such a good name.
From Charlie Caldwell
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 10:31 PM
my first violin was named Lucy. It took me five years to come up with a name for it. My current violin does not have a name. Neither does my car.
From MIROFORA MOURATIDI
Posted on August 24, 2006 at 11:28 PM
My violin's name is Sotiris(it's a greek boy's name).I don't know why I named it Sotiris,I don't know anyone with that name.
From Gabriel Kastelle
Posted on August 25, 2006 at 05:28 PM
Back in youth symphony, a select group played a month of Baroque concerts, different program each week, each January. We saw a lot of pieces with "per archi e cembalo" or however it's spelled, and for some reason were always greatly amused by asking "Who's Archie?"

There is an answer. My violin is Archie (made by Archibald S. Hill-- fair enough!). Before Archie was Elmer; before Elmer was Ol' Green (as in, "it's not easy being..."-- and I tell you, it's not, when you're a violin). My viola is Vanya. My er-hu is, surprisingly, un-named so far... My kayak is Tao Loon. My first really good bike was Zoe-- she was lovely; then briefly a little clunker named Neville; then a GREAT Trek Multitrack that survived everything for a dozen years named Maximillian-- affectionately Max.

I have a car, but cars don't deserve names.

From Daniel Blomdahl
Posted on August 25, 2006 at 09:09 PM
Mine is: Ahhhhhhhhhh, stop playing!!!

Only joking.

From Vivian Guo
Posted on August 26, 2006 at 01:42 AM
Birdseye Maggini (Maggini model with birdseye back)
Amati
TLO (light orange made by William Towsend).
Maggini
Eastman (Eastman VL 605)
Scott Cao (850 Kreisler)
Radoni (by M. Radoni)
Gliga
Nocorner (guitar shaped)

and whole bunch of no names (at my wit's end: Maybe time to sell)

Car--my precious (never get touched, i.e. cleaned :-) )

From Maura Gerety
Posted on August 26, 2006 at 02:10 AM
nevermind, I still think I'm going to keep my fiddle's name to myself....
From jasmin farid
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 12:39 AM
My first violin's name was Red. It was from Egypt and it was very red.
MY second one was Dominique Devin Devante cuz
i thought i was black.
my third one is nameless because its not worth a name and
my forth one is in the process of being named...
and I can't decide what to name it.
Here are some thoughts...

Johan
Sebastian
Cornelious
Bernard

WRITE BACK ASAP, you can add other suggestions.
This is very important.
If you want a description of him, he is reddish brown
striped on the back. He makes very strong sound.

So please reply.

From Christina Wilke
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 04:22 AM
I like the name Sebastian- it's classy but fun (it reminds me of the lobster from The Little Mermaid). Perhaps that may persuade you- or dissuade you....

Mine's name is, "Hey you!" Actually, I thought that my violin was a male for a while (yes, I named it Michaelangelo) but now I've decided it's female. Perhaps it's gone through a radical change, but I just didn't recognize it's tender side (or I guess the tender side of my playing!) I'm thinking I'm going to name it Annabelle- it's a "southern belle's" name, much like my own (Christina Lee- it's painfully southern!)

From sarah salmi
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:53 AM
it sounds like a Bernard to me.
From N.A. Mohr
Posted on September 5, 2006 at 02:03 PM
...my daughter's middle name is Sebastiane...I love it! Would have used it for a first name, except I didn't want it shortened to 'Sebi' ...
From David Rubin
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 12:22 AM
Her name is Sasha.
From howard vandersluis
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 01:39 PM
My first violin was named Hans. For some reason, my mother's violin was named "Phyllis". I have no idea why. My current violin has not yet earned a name...

On a similar topic, does anybody here ever chastise their own brain? My brother has a name for his brain and from time to time shouts out either the name or just "BAD BRAIN! BAD, BAD BRAIN!!" I think that's a little strange...

Howard

From Maura Gerety
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 02:28 PM
hahahahaha! I chastise my hands on occasion...my brain not so often.
From jordan santiago
Posted on September 6, 2006 at 06:10 PM
I named my violin "9 inches"

....... I compensate

From D Wright
Posted on September 7, 2006 at 11:38 PM
my violin has many many names, all of which are too obscene to post at violinist.com.
From Alexandra Soumm
Posted on September 9, 2006 at 11:07 AM
guys, you're cool !!! :):)

when i was small i used to speak a lot with my violins, especially with the new ones i got; i was like:

we're gonna go on a long journey together, honey :)

my violin had got many names, like Sara, then Nadejda ( Nadia = hope in Russian) then Vera ( Faith in russian) and is now just my little sister, a part of myself...

From Maura Gerety
Posted on September 9, 2006 at 02:24 PM
I talk to my violin too. His name is Ruslan. :) (I named him while sitting in the audience at Chicago symphony, listening to Glinka's "Ruslan and Lyudmila!)
From Maura Gerety
Posted on September 9, 2006 at 02:26 PM
Oh wow, Sasha, you have a Strad?!
From Richard Hellinger
Posted on September 9, 2006 at 06:38 PM
Maura, we are playing Glinka's Ruslan and Lyudmila in the fingerlakes symphony!... love that piece too.
From Alexandra Soumm
Posted on September 9, 2006 at 07:32 PM
Maura: i do :) since 2 and a half years now...

i love it :)

From Domitille Coppey
Posted on September 9, 2006 at 10:46 PM
Hey, all these names are really cool.. I also used to name my instrument, but i even don't remember how i called it..sorry.

Hello to Alexandra that i met in Verbier!

From Jasmine Davis
Posted on September 10, 2006 at 01:15 AM
If it is special it needs a name!

My really old totally loved violin, her name is Passion. As that is what she brings out of me.

My Czech trade violin, her name is Eliska. A Czech name meaning truthful.

I don't own a car.

From Danielle G
Posted on September 10, 2006 at 01:47 AM
i call my violin sofia, no car, too young
From enion pelta
Posted on September 11, 2006 at 10:17 AM
My first instrument was called Ronia..after "Ronia the Robber's Daughter" by Astrid Lundgren...beautiful and full of misguided mischief...my current lov...er...violin is Carla...after the Carlo Tononi label inside (not genuine, of course, in anything but age)...we get less imaginative as we grow up.

My car is mercedes...

From Raphael Klayman
Posted on September 14, 2006 at 12:19 PM
I have a number of violins, most with names. One, which is for sale, was made in 1854 in Mirecourt, France, by Desire (-not Derazy). Following the example of grand names given to a number of Strads and del Gesus (the Duke of this, the Marquis of that), in mock pretentiousness, I call the Desire "the Versailles".

Years ago I named my favorite bow at the time, "Excalibur", after King Arthur's famous sword. I've naver been able to top that, so whatever is my current favorite bow gets that name.

From Peter Wilson
Posted on September 14, 2006 at 12:33 PM
My first full-size violin (which is still in my collection) is a Rausch made in 1776. I named it "Lady Liberty."

My main concert fiddle is a Lupot (1823), but I never got around to naming it.

-Peter

From William Yap
Posted on September 15, 2006 at 04:00 PM
When I was indecisive about his gender, I referred to my violin as her. Since then,
I've named mine Pedro, which is Spanish for Peter. Peter means rock. Yes, Pedro is as solid as a rock (rarely disapoints me), and he certainly rocks!

William means helmet, a protector. I'm Pedro's protector.

From solidad decosta
Posted on September 16, 2006 at 12:12 AM
sweetie, honey, my oldest friend, etc. when i'm practicing though, "my left arm" seems to work well. :-)

solidad

From Ali K
Posted on September 16, 2006 at 12:28 AM
My violin is Rudolfo Anaya Sebastian.

Rudolfo because its an old violin and Rudolfo is an older generation/era type of name that seemed to fit...Anaya because it has certain feminine qualities, and I love spanish, so its kind of a lil latin influence there...and Sebastian because so many great composers have "Sebastian" in their names, and it just fit my violin so well (I like to enunciate "Sebastian"--so its like seh-bahs-tee-ahn.)

Haven't named my bow. I agree with "Cursed contraption" though.

My car is Connor.

From Kimberley Strong
Posted on September 16, 2006 at 12:45 AM
Naming your violin? Never heard of it. If I would name my violin it might be Lucie. She was my very first cat and was very special to me..... Mabey thats not a way to pick a name?
From Allan Speers
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 03:52 AM
I refer to my violin as "SWMBO" since I'm not married. (acronym for "she who must be obeyed" - commonly used buy guys on various forums.)

Amazing how wife-like a violin can be:

Sooths me when I'm agitated.
Gives me a really hard time when I've been neglecting her.
Always makes me want to be better.

If only it could cook & clean.......

From Doug Cotterill
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 04:05 AM
My violin is called "Bazil" for no reason at all. I do have another violin called "Igor".

My main bow is called "Ram-bow", the other two don't have names.

From Amanda Southern
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 06:51 AM
My first violin was named Jeremiah. The second was Malachi. My first viola was named Fred Sanford. I think I'm gonna name my new viola "Babycakes".
From Valerie Coon
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 06:55 AM
George.
From Emily Wing
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 06:56 AM
Jasche! :D

Of course, from Jascha Heifetz.

From Jim W. Miller
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 07:27 AM
She not only has a Strad, she has the same manager as Emanuel Ax, Trevor Pinnock, Viktoria Mullova, Pinchas Zukerman, Yo-Yo Ma.... When she enters the room I just click my heels together and salute:)
From Gabriel Kastelle
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 02:44 PM
Is this a surreal thread-crossing again? Careful how you click those heels, Jim, or you may find yourself far from Kansas (but a place where cars still don't deserve names....)
From Jim W. Miller
Posted on October 6, 2006 at 05:42 PM
Nah, it was just a response to a post from a month ago although in this very thread.
From Juanita Marion
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 04:07 AM
Cornelious sounds good Jasmin, that way when you get mad at it you can call it a "corny" piece of crap. :) Then again Bernard isn also a good name, that is as long as it's pronounced the french way. You wanna be careful naming your violin Christina Mario, violins are demanding enough as it is and you don't a nightmare like Christine on your hands. Otherwise you may soon be forced to blow it up.
From Juanita Marion
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 04:00 AM
Bazil's a good name never heard used for a violin, I have heard it used for a number of cats though. LMAO Ram-bow. The only cars that deserve names are classic cars, like 67 mustangs or something. Or maybe a vintage porshce.
From Maura Gerety
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 02:39 PM
My violin's name just gets more and more elaborate. Right now he's "Károly Ruslan Sándor von Takács-Kubelik." :) (He's a very elegant aristocratic gentleman.)
From Cindy Drechsler
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 03:34 PM
My violin had no name - nothing has ever stuck unless "AARRGGHH" can be considered a name.

My daughter named hers Antonia (after Stradivari's wife) and her bow is Bowhairius.

My car is Blueberry. Started off as a joke, unfortunately stuck.

From Duc Phan
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 05:51 PM
I just came up with a name for my violin, Mel b/c she's mellow. and my car... i used to name it but since I go through cars like my bow hair, I quit naming them.
From Bilbo Prattle
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 07:15 PM
Odile.

I changed my mind.

Odette.

From Carolyn Berger
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 06:15 PM
My old violin was Houdini, my current one is four seven, for no reason at all.
From Albert Justice
Posted on February 15, 2007 at 08:37 PM
Natasha Fei' Fee Anna Maria Kudosky Nicopelli Justice.
From Alexandra Birch
Posted on February 16, 2007 at 06:51 PM
My current violin is named Jascha Heifetz and my bow's name is Piotr Ilyich the 4th. My old violin was named Francois-Antoinette
From Ian King
Posted on February 16, 2007 at 09:53 PM
my violin is called the King, just to follow along w/ my last name, incase im ever famous lol (yea right!)
From Edward Ferris
Posted on February 17, 2007 at 01:18 AM
Are you fishing for passwords?
From Julia S
Posted on February 17, 2007 at 01:34 AM
I've never had a name for my violin, but lately I've been thinking of some.
From Danielle G
Posted on February 17, 2007 at 04:32 PM
some times i call it sofia, but most the time its just violin
From Ron Gorthuis
Posted on February 18, 2007 at 01:00 AM
No name yet. But definitely my violin is a woman. Curvacious and of delicate nature. If I neglect her for a few days, she is definitely pouty. If I do not warm her up just right, I get nowhere. If I do not stroke her the way she prefers, she puts up an awful squawk. If she gets too hot or too humid, she lets me know directly. If I don't take her out daily, she turns dark. If everything is just right, she sings beautifully.
From Albert Justice
Posted on February 18, 2007 at 01:50 AM
Dang--I hear ya! Well said.
From Deanna Wyman
Posted on February 18, 2007 at 06:01 AM
Dionysus
From Daniel H
Posted on February 18, 2007 at 09:03 PM
IGotRippedOff is the name of my current violin. Soon to be replaced.
From John Sills
Posted on February 20, 2007 at 05:08 AM
Pretzel Wick, pretty cool name, huh????
From Jim C
Posted on February 20, 2007 at 05:33 AM
I call mine.... "my violin"

Pretty original, don't you think?

From Rachel Conklin
Posted on February 21, 2007 at 02:49 AM
SnowBird-A Sailplane contest I entered into.
From Jessie Vallejo
Posted on February 21, 2007 at 06:35 AM
Dacie...El Chino...and one yet to be named...

The first one I ever owned (my nice little scherl & roth...now a spare for random trips when I am not performing or anything) is named "Dacie." Yeah, I was in middle school, I don't really know what I was thinking...
The second one (which is sadly left behind in Spain as trade-in) I named the day I dropped it off at the luthier's in Madrid. I dubbed it El Chino (not to be derogatory by any means, but in Spanish nicknames like that are given a lot)...Since I was in Spain and all, it seemed like more than an appropriate name :)
The one I have now is French. I haven't been able to think of anything that seems to fit. I just wait until they scream out at me.

From Graham Travers
Posted on February 22, 2007 at 02:05 PM
My violin is Hilary because Ms. Hahn signed it.
From Eric John-Félix Livingston
Posted on February 24, 2007 at 12:38 AM
Baby ;-)
From Aubrey Keimig
Posted on February 24, 2007 at 03:45 PM
Phillipe. (Fill-EEP)

I wanted to name it Sebastian, but my mom told me that he looked more like a Phillipe. It stuck. :)

From Liam Deihr
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 03:14 AM

My actual violin(a girl) is Athenadora. My bow(a guy) is Charlemagne (pronounced, jarlemain), the Holy Roman Emperor.

From lex rez
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 04:03 AM

they all have a name.  The King, Red, Billy, Grizzly, Tigger, Blondie, Lexx, Omaha, and Cocco, same with my bows, PB, Will, Ren, JP, Frenchie, Conrad, Shreek and some yet to be named children!!!!!!

From Jasmine Reese
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 05:33 AM

Anakin

From Jan Doronila
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 07:04 AM

"Il Diablo" -- for my old violin. It is really hard to play.

"Ollie"-- my current violin. 

From SAM MIHAILOFF
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 07:33 AM

only one of them has a name

FIFI...a French vixen even at age 62.

Have owned it since 1962

R&M Millant anno 1947

From Benjamin K
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 07:52 AM

I don't understand why anybody would need to change the names for things around them.

My violin is called violin. I don't have a car, but if I did it would be called car. I do have a bicycle, it's called bicycle, a computer called computer, a TV called TV, a coffee machine called coffee machine, a fridge called fridge ...

From Jasmine Reese
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 09:37 AM

Oh Benjamin, but my violin is much more than an object.  It is an expression of my very being.  Through communication, we are bonded, an inseparable partnership.  

Sometimes when people have such a deep relationship with something, they give it a name.  Now, I do not go around calling my violin Anakin, but when I mad, I might scream, "Anakin, if you don't get it together..."

From Elizabeth Musil
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 11:01 AM

My first violin, a VSO, is called Screetch.  Needless to say, he's gone into retirement.

My new one is Yuki.

From Kenneth Tan
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM

My violin's called Cognac/Brandy after my favourite drink. And I've never thought to name my bow, since it's an extension of my right hand when I'm playing violin.

From Jerald Archer
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 01:18 PM

I owned a fine instrument, made in 1822, of which had a finely carved lion's head where the scroll should have been. It was named by the other members of the orchestra I was with at the time as they called it "Abdul". My luthier called it GAK, from the makers name George Adam Krausch. I no longer own this instrument. Today, I am more apt to call my instruments by  choice discriptive names, only at certain key times, that I cannot state here due to my modest nature and obvious possible censorship reasons.......

From Royce Faina
Posted on February 15, 2009 at 02:08 AM

Fid'del Castrol

Fid'del has a nice European quality of ring to it....

Castro- Like motor oil, I have to change strings every six months or 140 hours of playing....which ever comes first.

From Benjamin K
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 04:58 PM

"...choice discriptive names, only at certain key times, that I cannot state here due to my modest nature and obvious possible censorship reasons..."

I think I can see what you mean. I called the original bridge on my violin "what a piece of [expletive]" before I got a new one fitted as it was of such poor shape that the D string would move below the G and A string when you pressed down on it around about 5th position with the effect that you could no longer bow the D string at all then. The first bow I owned also deserved to be called "a piece of junk" because that's what it was.

From Marie Brown
Posted on February 14, 2009 at 07:48 PM

violins: Koufax and Ebenezer

car: Viesster

mother's maiden name: Foxworthy and I never use it for a password

From Larisa Mihaela
Posted on February 15, 2009 at 03:47 AM

....ok.....:) ..... :)))))))) .......  :))

From Royce Faina
Posted on February 15, 2009 at 01:16 PM

Will this thread reach 100? Will it make the archives??? tune it later, same bat time, same bat channel!

From Chidozie Elvis Chidi-Ezeama
Posted on February 15, 2009 at 07:17 PM
Hi my Violin's name is Helen I named her after my first Love She's stunningly beautiful with her hour glass shape I love her so dearly and she sings so well under my grip & hold and never disappoints even in performances. I am actually engaged to her! Oh What a valueless instrument!
From Anne-Marie Proulx
Posted on February 16, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Are we all crazy? Girls talk about their violin as a "he" and boys as a "she"!  Yes I believe that violins deserves better than a "it" (except for cheap ones that sound awful!)  I often call mine "the tiger" because of his red almost orange color + many stikes+ nice round dark and powerful sound!  A tiger is not an easy animal to approch but is wonderful to work with when you succed. But it is only a nickname. I don't consider myself good ennough to give a real name to my wonderful instrument!  However when it is not playing well (99% it is actually me that plays bad lol) I call it bad tiger! As for a car ???????????????????

Anne-Marie

From Liam Deihr
Posted on February 16, 2009 at 12:37 AM

My violin (a girl) is Athenadora, and my bow (guy) is Charlemagne (yes, the Holy Roman Emperor).

From Liam Deihr
Posted on February 16, 2009 at 12:39 AM

I don't have a car. Yet.  Keyword: YET.

*cough*Maserati/Lambourghini/Ferrari*cough*

From Chidozie Elvis Chidi-Ezeama
Posted on February 16, 2009 at 04:40 AM
Violins are worth more than an "It". They are like ladies; having a nice hour glass shape (figure 8) and just like ladies to sing high treble too They have e, a, d and G-strings They sing like a humming female human voice They have a neck like a human being and a belly and back too The shape of the scroll looks like that of the human ear They have an end button They have a CHIN rest and a SHOULDER rest too They have a body Their bows have hairs They also have ribs like any complete human being and to make them more human than inanimate, they even grow with age and get better just like every one of us! So you see, every Violin deserves a name and a good one at that!
From Stephen Brivati
Posted on February 16, 2009 at 04:51 AM

Greetings,

>they even grow with age and get better just like every one of us!

Actually I am living example of reverse-Darwinism.   Also I think my violin picked up her name by default (d"#$ Missed again)

Cheers,

Buri

From SAM MIHAILOFF
Posted on February 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM

yes, the 100th entry

now how to make it viable...made a great cup of coffee at 6:30, heard the mouse trap slam shut at 8:00 (a few freeloaders arrive in the late fall and expect a nice winter retreat. If they don't pay the mortgage then be gone varmint, be gone)...played some good morning Bach on my nameless William Atkinson violin. A name, a name??? "The Atkinson" is the best I can do

This discussion has been archived, and is not accepting additional responses.
Ilya Gringolts

Contest: Paganini Caprices

Enter to win Ilya Gringolts' recording of the 24 Caprices by Paganini.