Welcome to Violinist.com! Log in, or join the community!
Violinist.com
Facebook Twitter Google+ Email Newsletter

Joseph Grubaugh & Sigrun Seifert viola for sale

Commercial notices: Joseph Grubaugh & Sigrun Seifert Brecian model viola. 42.6 cm but a 36.2 cm string length. Very easy to play. These are some of the highest regarded modern makers today.

From Kristian Rahbek Knudsen
Posted May 12, 2011 at 01:05 AM

Joseph Grubaugh & Sigrun Seifert Brecian model viola. 42.6 cm but a 36.2 cm string length. Very easy to play. Incredibly well antiqued. These are some of the highest regarded modern makers today and for a reason. Forced sale due to expensive Italian upgrade. I am happy to provide photos if you PM me.

Price on request

Read about the makers at: www.gsviolin.com

From Gerald Liu
Posted on November 21, 2011 at 09:53 PM
Hello,
I am very interested in this viola. Could you send information and pictures to my e-mail address at glxcomp@yahoo.com?
Thanks,
Gerald Liu
From Matt Pegis
Posted on December 13, 2011 at 05:55 PM
Is this instrument still for sale? if so please contact me at violalessons@hotmail.com.

thanks

Suzuki Violin School

"Where did the Suzuki CD go?"

Good news! All the Suzuki Violin School CDs are available now as digital downloads on Amazon.com. But why take the time to search for them all? We've collected links to each album for Suzuki Violin Books 1 - 8.

Get them now! Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
Vol. 4 | Vol. 5 | Vol. 6 | Vol. 7 | Vol. 8

The 2014 Violinist.com Holiday Gift Guide

The 2014 Violinist.com Holiday Gift Guide

We've compiled a list of some of the year's best new offerings from violinists for you to consider.