January 1, 2008 at 2:32 AMLet's see how many of these I keep:
1. Learn vibrato on the C string; & with my 1st finger on the G & D strings
2. Practice my technical studies at least 2 times per week.
3. Have dinner BEFORE rehearsals & lessons.
4. Learn 6 more movements from the Suites.
5. Eat all the vegetables that I grow in the garden.
6. Exercise more than my right arm and left fingers.
7. Do something on my vacation days other than practice.
8. Learn Hummel's Fantasy for Viola & Orchestra
9. Figure out what shouldrest/chinrest combo to use once and for all.
10. And finally..... Spend more time in the great outdoors in the summer rather than the practice room.
This entry has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Violinist.com is made possible by...