Written by Claire Allen
Published: November 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM [UTC]
1. How do you feel you improved as a violinist this week?
2. Was it easy to find time to practice? When were the best times for you to practice? Was anything hard about finding practice time?
3. Did you practice more days this week than you did last week?
4. Did you succeed in practicing seven days in a row? If not, what happened on the days that you missed? Looking back, could you have done anything differently on those days in order to find practice time?
5. How did you need to rearrange or change your schedule to make practicing happen?
6. Did you like practicing every day?
7. How long were your practice sessions?
This entry has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Violinist.com is made possible by...